Salesforce Summer ’16 Release Notes
Salesforce: List View Mass Action in Lightning Experience In Spring ’18 release, Salesforce introduces Quick Actions in Lightning Experience on ListView, but only applicable to Case, Lead, and custo...... To customize which fields appear, see Edit List Views and Create Custom List Views in the Salesforce help. (The list view must be expanded wide enough for the Edit, Delete, and Create New View links to …
apex How to delete list view from metadata? - Salesforce
To create, edit, and delete permission set list views: Manage Profiles and Permission Sets In the Permission Sets page, click Create New View , or select a view and click Edit .... We have recently found that Reports works much better than the List Views for our users in the field. I am looking for a way to Mass Delete Custom Views in order to delete the hundreds of views that we had originally created so that users are forced to use the reports which are now available.
Salesforce How to add or remove button in List View?
9/01/2017 · Hi Upendra, Go into the custom object’s definition and scroll down to the Search layouts section, and look at the
tab Hide/Remove "Recently viewed Accounts" list view
15/03/2018 · Hi, It is not possible to hide the action column in the related list/list view page through standard options. The only way to go about doing this would be through visualforce pages. how to change gmail standard view to basic html 17/03/2015 · Lately I encountered a need to remove the edit and delete action links in a list view because we neither want users being redirected to other pages upon clicking those, nor want the users to be able to edit/delete the shown records.
How long can it take?
Remove Duplicates in Salesforce with Cloudingo Free Trial!
- apex How to delete list view from metadata? - Salesforce
- Custom List View Series Part 2 Salesforce Classic Overview
- Salesforce Summer ’16 Release Notes
- Mass Edit from List Views appexchange.salesforce.com
How To Delete List Views Salesforce
3/04/2013 · CertifiedOnDemand.com is the easy way to earn certifications. This blended learning experience combines video, objectives, questions, and other …
- 15/03/2018 · Hi, It is not possible to hide the action column in the related list/list view page through standard options. The only way to go about doing this would be through visualforce pages.
- Related Resources. Recommended Learning
- Automatically open your list views created in Salesforce Classic from Lightning Experience. Use inline editing to make quick changes to records in a list view. Find the data you need in a snap with the list view search bar. Share your list views with user groups in your org. Kanban View. The Kanban view organizes a set of records into columns to track your work at a glance. To update a record
- When the user taps and holds a contact name in the list view, your new delete action attempts to delete the associated Salesforce record. If that attempt succeeds, your app permanently removes the row from the Contacts list view in the app. If the request fails, your app tells the user why it failed and reinstates the list view row.